Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

This and That!

 This month really has gone fast, Dalton decided to do track this year and he really liked it! Track meets are kindof long and hot when it is nice outside. He did the 100, 200, 400, and the disc. I need to say thanks to alot for helping with rides home!!
 Michaela finished up golf again this year, and was stage manager to the play "The Twilight Zone". The kids did a good job with the play, it was not one of my favorites, I never got into the twilight zone, but it was good. Just wish they had more people support it.
 This cute little baby was born on my sisters birthday, since it is hers it was nice to see it. A little mule with spots!
We also celebrated our 33 wedding anniversary!!! I know it is crazy that it has been that long! I can hardly remember life without Doug in it. We have had a lot of good things, and a lot of trials. You learn a lot of things along the way that make you better people. I sure love him, so here is too lots more years together!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 33 years but you're definitely not old enough!!!;) Looks like the kids are involved in lots of fun stuff- makes it busy for mom though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! It was fun watching Dalton in track, I think they had a good time! Glad you were able to go on a little get away! Those are always so nice!

    ReplyDelete