Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Days of Summer!

 Summer stared off kind of slow, but it sure picked up speed. we celebrated Daltons 15th birthday and had dinner at Texas Roadhouse. He wasn't too sure about riding the saddle, until he got his free ice cream then it was alright.
 We also went to the Field of Hero's on Memorial Day. So very thankful for those that serve our country. I loved this line of flags blowing.
 I'm so thankful for our Stake, and Ward Leaders for all the things that they do with the youth. This years Youth Conference, our ward was the Stripling Warriors. They had such a great time, and I believe that there testimonies grew like crazy. When Pres. Gambles was dressed as Jesus, and they got a hug from him, my kids thought that was amazing.

 Dalton has been moving pipe again this summer, doing a great job, but his sleeping in has not been happening. He caught up on it this nice afternoon. He can sleep anywhere.
 We have been fishing a few times, or should I say we just drowned a few worms!!!
 It was a good time, and we are all getting pretty good at putting our worm on the hook.
 Michaela and I had a girls day, while Dalton was at football. She checked something off her bucket list, and had some sushi!!! I like it, she ate it but was not her favorite thing to have. The chop sticks were fun!!!
 I love the flowers when they bloom, and this was one of my favorites!
 I had never been to the zoo in Idaho Falls, so we went up and had a great time. It was alot bigger than I thought it would be.


The summer is moving fast, but it has been nice being off work for a few months. On to more adventures!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Dalton!! Sounds like lots of fun stuff- hope you have a great rest of the summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your summer is off to a great start!! Happy birthday to Dalton!

    ReplyDelete