We were in Pocatello one day just wandering in some of the antique stores. Its a fun thing for us! I like learning history about older things. I have a old tea set,that my grandma gave me but I learned that it is not a tea set, it is a chocolate pot! So fun!! Anyway, after we wanted a treat, "Tasty Treat" for a ice cream! Oh my! they were almost as big as my arm. Good thing Dalton has a bottomless stomach, he finished mine for me.
Dalton and me went to the Demolition Derby with my family, so fun! It's fun to watch Jessy, he knows how to get his car ready. He has had this car in a lot of derby's.
Michaela has been dating a nice young man from Malad, he just graduated and entered into the Marines for training. He made this bear for her, it's a Marine bear. Cute! I know, why is she dating? she is still little. Right?
We went over to Minnetonka Cave and Bear lake. It has been about 7 years since we had gone through the cave. It is a little cold in there about 40 degrees.
This is called the "Stairway to Heaven". So glad I made it up!!!
We stopped and played at Bear Lake for the rest of the day. I can't believe how full it is. All that snow really filled it up. We had a fun time soakin up some sun!
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago




We love Tastee Treat!! Sounds like lots of fun, we need to make another trip to Bear Lake it is so fun! I keep forgetting about the caves, we need to do a trip there too!:)
ReplyDeleteLove tastee treat! So yummy! Looks like lots of summer fun.
ReplyDelete