Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Home town traditions!

 I love so many of the Hometown traditions that I grew up with. It was the Preston rodeo time, my brother-in-law was a sponsor for the rodeo, and I painted a sign for him to put in the arena. There was a hugh rain storm before the rodeo one night and the arena was like a swimming pool, but this clown had a good time in the mud.



A little selfie with my daughter!!!

Also, during rodeo week in Preston it is time for all the class reunions to go on. I cannot believe that I have been out of school for 35 years. It is crazy to me. I had so much fun catching up with some friends that I haven't seen since we graduated. We had 54 class members there and that is the most ever, that is a little more than half of us. We have only had 5 die in that many years.


 It is funny some people really change and others stay about the same. We had a cute skit, but mostly just a lot of visiting. It was great!!!




2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you've been able to get out and have some fun this summer! You are still as beautiful today as you were in high school- 35 years is crazy!!:) Michaela and I have the crazy hair mornings in common!;)
    I always feel better after holding a new baby- it just puts life in perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun things going on for you guys! Glad you were able to enjoy the rest of summer. Nothing better then holding a new baby!!

    ReplyDelete