Well the much anticipated eclipse came and went fast, I was working but got to go out and see it. It was cool, the silence of the animals, the cool air. It is an amazing world that we live in.
I have to say, I'm a crying mom when it comes to school starting. I think it is move that Michaela is a senior. I have said it so many times, but wow, the last 17 years have gone so fast. I love this beautiful daughter of mine.
This boy doesn't even give me time to cry, he was ready to be back at school! He loves it!
My family was in Bear Lake for the weekend, like we have done for the last few years. Our friendly neighbor the moose was back again too. We were very close to him, a mama and baby moose too.
I love this family of mine, they are so amazing to me. My parents are the best, and we just had a great weekend hanging out together.
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago






Wow ... a Senior!! That is reason to cry! Glad you got a weekend away with family, that is so important! Hope everyone has a great school year, including mom!:)
ReplyDeleteCan't believe Michaela is a Senior! Can't be true!! Looks like a fun weekend away!
ReplyDelete