Michaela and me were able to go to the stake center for Womens conference this year. I think that it was just what I needed. Sometimes when you hear talks, they feel like they were just for you. That is just the lift I needed. I loved Sister Eubanks talk about turning on your light! She said that it will be female exemplars of the church who will be a significant force in both the numerical and the spiritual growth of the church on the last days. That means we need to get busy! But, I love When President Uchtdorf talks, His talk was on the 3 sisters (sad, mad, and glad). I loved this talk, He said in part of it, if you find yourself worrying about what other people say about you, may I suggest this antidote: remember who you are. Remember that you are of the royal house of the kingdom of God. daughters of Heavenly Parents.who reign throughout the universe. You have unique gifts, you are in His hands, very good hands, loving hands, caring hands, and nothing anyone says about you can change that. Their words are meaningless compared to what God has said about you. You are his precious child, He loves you! This talk put things where they needed to be for me, and made me remember that I am a child of God who loves me. So thankful for this and General conference, we are so bless by this gospel.
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment