We carved our pumpkins a few days before Halloween, and they turned out pretty cute. We looked for different pictures of pumpkins, and Dalton seen a pirate ship. Ours didn't look as good as the picture but he liked it anyway. Michaela named her pumpkin, it is Hector Lector!!!
The toothpicks really made him scary, she has loved Halloween this year and did the decorating to the outside, didn't get pictures but it was a little scary.
We went to the corn maze in Preston, and had a great time. One of the things that surprised the kids was that I had never been to a corn maze. I said that they never use to do this when I was a kid, and there response was how old are you?!!! Old I guess! We solved the mystery in the corn maze, it was the chickens with the rat poison in the shed. It was great fun!
They both dressed up for school, Dalton was not very excited to dress up he was just going to be a NBA star, he went through the box of old costumes and decided that all basketball players have tattoed arms so he wore some sleeves. Amazing what kids notice. Michaela looked great as Cleopatra, and they both had lots of fun!!
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago



Love your pumpkins and love the costumes! Cleopatra is beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete