The month of November is always a month to think about all the things that you are so thankful for. If you start to make a list of all the blessing in your life it could truly go on and on. I am so thankful for my parents and the love and support they have always given to me. My dear Dad is always up for fun. I cooked dinner this year, well after we all stuffed ourselves, he put on my nieces halo (hair) .
He looks good with blond hair!! It was a good laugh. I know I am so blessed to still have them in my life. Both my sisters came, and I love them so much. We always have a great time being together.
Family is the most important thing to me, and I love all of our family so much!
We took the kids to a great movie before Thanksgiving, "Wonder" it was so good. It makes you want to be a better person, "choose kind". I'm making it a goal of mine to be kind. Everyone we meet is fighting a battle of there own, why do we sometimes judge people for the way they look, or for something we have heard about them. I don't want to be one of those people, so choose kind. This movie made me think about my late Uncle Glen, he fought a long battle with his little body but he was such a giant of a man, and made a big difference in my life. Life is hard sometimes, but we move forward with faith. Also, went to the "Forgotten Carols" which I love, it just starts the Christmas season off right for me. The one song in it where he sings, "Let Him in" which is about letting the Savior in our lives I love. The Savior is always there for us, we just need to let Him in. These are just a few things that I am thankful for, but my list goes on and on. Happy Thankful Month!!!
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago


Those are good reminders. I'm thankful for you and your family:)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the reminders! I just finished reading Wonder and loved it. I can't wait to see the movie! Thank you for being a great friend!
ReplyDelete