What is better on Christmas Eve than a new pair of pajamas to unwrap! Plus a new story to read. This is the one tradition that I love. Since the kids were babies, they got a new Christmas story book to read on Christmas eve.
We always celebrate Christmas at my parents home on Christmas day. I took this picture before we left to go up to Preston. Dalton walked out and Michaela said,"Wow Daltie, you clean up pretty good!" I laughed pretty good, because we usually see him only in a t-shirt and basketball shorts. I thought that he looked pretty handsome.
It was fun having baby Max with us this year his little personality is getting so cute. Babies are always fun to have around.
Michaela this year, was a very sneaky little girl! She surprised me with this beautiful quilt. She had bought the material to make this and went up to my parents home and them and my sister helped her tie it and bind the edges. It is beautiful, and the colors match my bedroom perfectly. This girl never stops amazing me with her kind huge heart!
It has been a good, simple Christmas! I have loved the simple things this season to focus on the things that truly matter. It is the small and simple things that make a big impact on our hearts.
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment