Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, December 31, 2017

That's a wrap!

To finish this year up, my parents took us out to dinner to celebrate. I always love any reason to get together with my family.
We went bowling afterwards, and lets just say we are not as young as we use to be. HaHa!! My brother-in-law said I don't think that I have been in this bowling alley since they use to bring us over with the school.We all laughed, but most of us had not been in a long time. The pop-n-pins brought a lot of memories back to us. The place hasn't changed in years. It was a good time. We won't talk about our scores, but we did improve with our second game!!
I am looking forward to the new year, with some new goals to work on. I think this new year will bring lots of growth, changes, love and happiness. I must say that this last year has been one of the most challenging years of my life. But, I also know that you grow though your trials and I hope that I am doing that. There are many times when you just want to throw in the towel. Then you see a lot of little miracles that happen and see the Lord's hand helping you along the way. I know that the Lord has blessed me in so many ways that I can't even count them all. So grateful for this gospel and the peace that it brings to my life. I love the friendships of so many people that I know truly love me. My family loves me unconditionally, even with all of my craziness. Not sure what I would ever do without all the wonderful people that the Lord has put in my life. Thank you all and I love you!! Happy New Year!! May we all reach for our goals!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful and busy month for you- love your cute family traditions! Sorry about your sister in law, I will definitely keep praying for her and all of you! You are a great example of enduring well, love you my friend:) Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like lots of fun family time! Your sister in law will be in our prayers! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete