The Salt Lake Temple is one of my favorite temples. The details to it are so pretty, and the stories behind it are miracles. We went to SLC for the day and stopped at temple square for a little while.
I have always loved this part of temple square. It just surrounds you with such a peaceful feeling.
While we were there, Michaela wanted to talk to the sister missionaries. She went up to them and asked what could they tell her about the Book of Mormon? I think she got them excited, thinking she could be converted. She came clean and just told them she was preparing to go on a mission herself. They both seemed to be loving there mission and gave her alot of good things to remember when she leaves. She is just waiting on her passport, and a couple more doctor visits and she will be turning them in. Where oh, where will she go?
We also took in a Bees game and had a lot of fun, even if it was 100 degrees out side.
I was able to dance with Mister Bee, and get a big kiss. Doug avoided that and just held on!!
A little hug for Michaela.......
.....and another one for Dalton!
Do you ever come across things that just bring back alot of memories? My Grandpa Carter always had this candy in a candy bowl. I like it but I don't really ever buy it. But when I see it it sure reminds me of him. I know that he is on the other side watching out for us all. It has been 40 years since he has been with us, I am so glad to know that I will see him again someday.
This summer has really just flown bye!!I kind of wish that it would slow down a little. Football camp was last week, and school will be starting soon so that means that summer will be almost over. I love........Fall, but so not ready cause you know what comes after that.
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago

So excited for Michaela, can't wait to see where she goes!!! The game looks like fun and I remember my grandparents having that candy too. We are blessed to have the gospel for sure! And I also really really really wish summer was longer
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited to see where Michaela will go! What an exciting time for you guys! Glad you are having a great summer!!
ReplyDelete