This young man turned the sweet "16" on the last day of May. I can't hardly believe that he is that old. He wanted those red shoes for his birthday very bad, and I got a good deal and got 2 pair for the same price as if I would have just bought one pair so yippee maybe they will last for school.
We had our family up for his birthday dinner, and got a picture with both Grandparents. Dalton was excited to be ordained as a Priest, just a little nervous about messing up the sacrament prayer. Very proud of this young man.
We were in Logan one day, and went down to Willow Park. They have done alot of changes since we were there last. We liked this turtle that was trying to go under the rock.
Then it was the demolition derby with my family, we love it. My nephew took the crowd pleaser award
Michaela invited her friend Jordan to the derby, he had never been so that was fun.
Got a little selfie with me and Doug.
One car got tipped right over on its top!
Then, we celebrated Father's Day, and I sure lucked out with the father that I have. He is the best!!!
He does so much, for all of us and just keeps going good for his 84 years. We really relaxed and painted some rocks that got put in some flower beds.
We then took a road trip for the day over to Jackson Hole, Wyoming. It had been some time so we rode over to check it out. I love the art gallerys over there, but they don't have as many as they use too. We did come across a friendly moose!
I have always loved the statues that are made so much work, and very cool.
We live in a very beautiful place, and love to get out and see the beauty.
Our ward took the youth on a trec pulling handcarts, Dalton really enjoyed it. Lots of work, but a good way to see all of the hard ships that our pioneer heritage went through. We are so blessed to have the gospel in our lives.
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago





Dalton blessed the sacrament over at the care center and did a great job!! Happy Birthday to him. Glad you got a chance to get away from everything for a bit!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Dalton! Sounds like you have had a great start to summer!
ReplyDelete