Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Crazy Days of Summer, now back to school!!

 I can't believe that we are back to school, and fall is closing in on us. Don't get me wrong, I love fall but I just don't think that I am really ready for summer to be over.  The other thing is Dalton should not be in high school, my baby has grown up fast. I hope that he has a wonderful school year, and learns tons of things that he loves.

       We had a girls night out the week before, and it was amazing. My super niece has some connections, and was able to get us all some free tickets at Cherry Peak to "Josh Turner"!!

 This guy has an amazing voice, and how does he get it to go so low. It was a beautiful night up on the mountain. But the best was just being with these wonderful women that I love with all my heart!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun end to summer! Old friends are the best!! Hope this is a great year for everyone in your wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to have a fun end of summer! I can't believe our boys are sophomores! So crazy!

    ReplyDelete