I have to say, that Downey's fair is one of the best one around the valley. Lots of fun things to do with your family that doesn't cost money on everything you do. Our families came up a few times for different events that happened. First one was, the horse pulls they are the best. Next the motor cross was good, we just did alot of running back and forth getting Dalton from football. We loved the concerts that happened too. Doug's always wanted his own tractor, I think that this one works just great!! Dalton had fun walking in the parade with the football team, we missed him, cause he was the candy picker upper.
This picture, I'm just sharing cause in a month when hunting season opens you will probably never see 4 bucks standing together in a field just staring at you. Michalea and I took this on our way home from work in Swan Lake. They were very pretty, glad they were not in the road.
No comments:
Post a Comment