We are so excited, Michaela made it to Canada a week ago. She met her new companion Sister Karr and just loves her. They had a great zone conference and then drove 4 hours from Winnipeg to her first area. Its a small area called Berglund, Ontario, Canada.She said she is living in a little log cabin with a wood burning stove, and its beautiful there and not too cold. She flew in with these 6 Elders, and she commented that she has met so many people from Logan, and Idaho. It's funny in this big world we always run into people from our little spot in it.
Sister Karr and Sister Talbot, I love her letters, and can just tell how much her testimony has grown in the short time she has been gone.
President and Sister Hitchcock
For us, life is busy, but we have made time for family and I love it when we get to have fun with little guy. His personality is shining through and I love it.
It is so amazing how wonderful family is and that we get to have them forever!
What a cutie! So happy for Michaela and all of you! I agree, family makes life bearable!!:)
ReplyDeleteSo happy for Michaela! I've loved getting her emails each week. Sure love her! And you!
ReplyDelete