It was a happy day to celebrate my birthday. A childhood friend shared this picture with me and brought back some great memories. I am on the right, Tracy's grandpa, and mine plus my uncle Glen were all good friends. We only lived a couple of houses away and always had a good time. Life seemed a lot simpler back then and didn't seem to go so fast. I turned 55 this year and it really seems weird, yes a senior citizen! But life is good and I am so blessed. I got a special birthday call from my missionary, which is always so amazing to talk to her.
It really always just brightens your day!!! Doug and Dalton took me to a nice dinner and a movie. We went and seen the movie Breakthrough. Yes it is a good crying movie, but a good reminder that miracles still happen every day in our lives. We need to keep the love and faith in our hearts, and know that God is there. It really reminded me of a time in my life when Dalton got sick, and you just have to turn things over to the Lord, and have faith. So if you need a good movie to see this is it, plus it is a true story!
Plus, it was a Happy, Happy Easter! Our church meeting was great, I love the lessons from the Come Follow Me, as we learn about the days leading up to the death of the Savior. One thing that I thought about was when He entered the temple, it was filled with a den of thieves! Can you even imagine, I am so glad that the temples are so well cared for. They are truly our Heaven on Earth and should never be miss treated. We are so blessed, and loved by a Savior that died for us. What a remarkable gift! We spent the day after church at my sisters house for dinner, it was yummy and we got to talk to our missionary again!!! She was able to talk to all of the family. Dalton went down and help with the Easter Egg Hunt, so proud of this boy that always tries so hard. Got his picture with the Easter Bunny aka Matthew! Love it!! Hope every one had a wonderful Easter!


You definitely don't look like a senior citizen, but now you can get a price break everywhere you go!:) Glad it was a good B-Day and Easter! Love Michaela's letters and pictures. Thanks for your testimony!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Glad you had a great day. I love that you can talk to Michaela so often now! Glad you had a great Easter!
ReplyDelete