It is spring break, and it sure does not feel like it!! This rain and snow makes it cold! we have been busy with school stuff, work, track, drivers ed, etc. but we took a day and went and just stayed over night in Idaho Falls. We had a good time but it seemed weird to me not having Michaela with us. We went to the Museum of Idaho, and that was interesting, and also went to a little aquarium.
I loved this sundial!! Back in time, before Christ came people worked very hard to build the things that they did.
Dalton wasn't to sure about the star fish, but the little fish that start sucking on your hand made it tickle!
The feeding the sting rays were pretty cool!
We really enjoyed conference, I loved all of the talks that were given. and need to apply many things to my life. Since we were missing Michaela it was great talking to her, she listened to conference with there branch and they brought a couple of investigators to listen too. She sent a wonderful email to our family, she kind of thought she was preaching but I loved it. She really can motivate you. Plus, just like our Prophet said, "Time is running out". So I need to get busy! This picture made me smile, she loves old things, and phone booths are getting pretty rare.


Sounds like a fun, short getaway! I love Michaela's letters, they are a great motivator!:)
ReplyDeleteGlad you were able to get away for a few days! I do love Michaela's letters! They are so uplifiting!
ReplyDelete