Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, August 9, 2019

60 Years!

July 31, 1959


July 31, 2019, these two wonderful parents have been married for 60 years. They have shown us how great marriage is when you have someone by your side through the good and the hard times. I feel so blessed to have been born into this union I can even begin to explain. I have always known that I was loved and was always supported in everything.  We just had a small dinner, with a few friends and family, it was a wonderful night.

 My Dad's younger brother Paul and his wife Linda. We were so glad they could come.
 This is my other sister that we claim as ours, Tammy grew us just a few houses down the street. Love her and her husband Paul.
 Vickie and Steve!
 Casey and Kathryn!
 Bruce, Shauna and Courtney!!!
 I forgot to get a picture of me and Doug.?!?
 It was a little windy, so Dalton was holding the balloons, I needed one of him too. Then we also got there great grandson with them.
Family is really what it's all about!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to your parents! You did a great job on your lesson today, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great milestone for your parents! Happy anniversary to them!

    ReplyDelete