Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Fall is here!


Well I feel like I have been going a lot and not getting much done. So...I'm going to catch up! Michaela was just transfered to Selkirk Manatoba, it is about 30 minutes outside of Winnipeg. She seems to love it there and her companion. She is almost to the half way marker, I really can't believe that, it has gone pretty fast. She knows what a nut I am about Hallmark movies, they just make you feel good! Anyway they are filming one just down the street from where she is living. So it will be fun when it comes out. I am always amazed by the strength her testimony gives me. She has grown so much and in so many ways. She understands the scriptures so much and makes them a lot easier when reading. We read some on the phone the other day and wow she helped me.
 Dalton started his Junior year, and was very excited about it. He is playing football again this year, they had there first game against Malad, and both JV and Varsity both won! He has a big heart, and tries hard in what he does. Dalton got his driving permit, we just need to get his hours done, it scares me more cause he is a boy I think, but so far he is doing good. He is a good kid just always wanting to fit in.
 This last month I have spent a lot of time on the road with kids, work, and helping my parents so many days I seen beauty that this world has. Sometimes I don't take time to notice the beauty that is all around us. Love this picture that I took! Fall is here, enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. I've loved getting Michaela's emails, she is sure growing in the gospel and it's fun to see! I hope Dalton has a great year in school this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that reminder to enjoy the beauty all around us, I need to slow down and do that more! Both your kids are amazing!

    ReplyDelete