Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, February 8, 2020

Heart beats...


 I love to see the beauty that is around us, we took a nice drive up through Strawberry canyon after a nice snow storm. It was beautiful and white. I think your heart can skip a beat with the beauty that is around us if we just stop and see it.
 My heart skips a beat when I see these close to the road that I drive on every day, but Doug's skips a beat hoping he can see these, especially when it is hunting season. Either way, its fun to see the wild life.
 My heart skipped a beat when I got this cute picture in a text message from one of Michaela's friends, McKenna drew this of her and I just loved it.
 And sometimes out of nowhere you see something that just warms your heart up because you are so missing someone. Canadian Vanilla ice cream, it's weird but it made me smile!
 Then there is this precious little boy, that you get down on your knees and pray for miracles that he will be okay. My niece had her little boy 2 1/2 month early weighing 2 lbs. 3 oz. He is a fighter, and has made it through a lot so far.

We really see so many miracles in our lives, God blesses us more than we even know.
I seen this the other day and loved it, cause we are not in this alone. We need to always remember that he is there for us always, there are angels around us helping us, so get excited !

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this, it's exactly what I needed to hear today. You are one amazing lady and I sure love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete