Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Ponder


This is a picture of the Winnipeg Temple, it won't be finished until sometime in September. What a wonderful blessing it will be for the saints there. Lately, I have been opening my scriptures just randomly and hoping a scripture jumps out at me to read. This is one that I found the other day in Ether 4:14
Come unto me, oh ye house of Israel, and it shall be made manifest unto you how great things the Father hath laid up for you, from the foundation of the world; and it hath not come unto you, because of unbelief.

I shared this with Michaela and she gave me her thoughts on it. I love to do that, she always seems to have a wonderful answer for me. "I read the surrounding verses to get some context, but simply put, the scripture is talking about how when the House of Israel, or the remnant of the Lamanintes, and the rest of the world, will turn their hearts to Jesus Christ, they will come to a knowledge of the things that have been kept from their understanding because of their unbelief. So when we turn our hearts to the Lord and we are ready for it spiritually, we will receive more knowledge from the Savior about the Jaridite records, Which I think is what the sealed portion of the Book of Mormon is, but I can't remember. But that is basically what I think, when we turn to the Savior, we receive little by little, more and more of the knowledge that He has for us to know about who we are, and what our divine potential is."
I love this girl and the testimony that she has!

We celebrated by Dad's birthday, he turned 86 years old. There are not enough words to describe how I feel about my Dad. He has shown all of us unconditional love and service. Day after day he continues to care for my mom with so much love and patience and always wants to do what he can for everyone else. He wasn't feeling the best, but we made him dinner at the house and I think he loved it.


 Max always loves to be by Dalton, and he is so cute with him. I love this family of mine and cherish the times when we are all together!!!


2 comments:

  1. Love these thoughts and insights. Thanks for sharing. So thankful for family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great thoughts, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete