Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Family Angel!

Debra Sue Austin Talbot, 58 passed away peacefully in her home surrounded by her family on April 10, 2020 after a long and courageous battle with cancer. Deb was born on August 25,1961 to Clair and Jeri Austin. She grew up in Weston, Idaho enjoying rodeo and drill team at West side.

She married Gordon LaVern Talbot December 15, 1978 They made their home in Winder Idaho.

In 1986, with three young children, Deb was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin's lymphome and through rigorous treatments was able to survive and the cancer went into remission allowing her toraise her kids. Soon after daughter Hailey was miraculously born in 1989. They thought their family was complete until 2002 when they had a distinct impression that it wasn't. They added their youngest daughter Skylee when they adopted her from the Marshall Islands.



This is just some of my wonderful sister in laws obituary, she was an amazing woman, that fought this battle with such grace and faith. She tried everything possible to stay here loving her beautiful family. She has 15 of the cutest grandkids and 1 more coming in june.  Through all of this she kept her faith in Jesus Christ, and seen many miracles in her life.

I know when she left her Mom was waiting for her and I'm sure they had a wonderful celebration.
I'm so glad to know that I will see her again someday, Your forever in my heart Deb, thanks for being the great sister that you are. I had messaged Deb, about a week before she died just to tell her that I loved her and about 2 hours after she passed away, I got a message back from her that her kids had sent to me that their mom had in her messages she forgot to send. I will cherish it forever.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful lady in every way! So sorry for you and your family. You've been in my prayers. Love you❤

    ReplyDelete