The Lord is with us, mindful of us and blessing us in ways only He can do. Ronald A. Rasband
Back on September 12, my sister Vickie had to take her husband Steve to the hospital by ambulance. He had severe back pain and his legs were going numb. Lots of tests later he had a mass at the base of his spine. They transported him to Portneuf later that day. He needed to have surgery not knowing what they might have. They operated and it was like a big blood clot, surgery went well. But a week later, blood clots and Covid hit.
We are at around the 18th of September, my Dad is not feeling good, then the 19th my sister is not feeling good has a fever and can't go up to the hospital. My sister tested positive, so we had my Dad get tested and he was positive. On the 27th I got a scratchy throat and yes I tested positive for Covid. My younger sister was tested too, luckily she came back negative. She has taken food and things to help my dad. Doug, Michaela, and Dalton were all tested and Dalton was the only negative. Quarantined here we are!!!I think the worst is that your family is so important and with this stuff you have to stay away, it is crap!
My Dad's symptoms have been bad and have lasted the longest, but he is 86 years old. He is still at home, still caring for my Mom with Dementia who doesn't seem to have covid, it is a lot for him.
My dear sister has not been able to go back to the hospital, they ended up putting Steve on a ventilator to keep his oxygen up but a couple of days ago they decided to waked him up and he is not responding at all. Cat scans showed that he had some bleeding on his brain. This wasn't caused by Covid, it was from the other problems. My heart is broken for my sister, you don't expect to be a widow at 59 years old. We will all be done quarantining soon, my father in law is also in the hospital, we hope he can come home soon. Prayer is the answer and is so calming on your heart.
I know that our Heavenly Father loves us, and has been helping us through all of this. But wow!!! sometimes trials really suck!
The picture at the top, my family says it looks like the corona virus that you see, we have laughed at that.
I know that people as sick of hearing about this virus, sick of wearing masks, all of it. I have worked through this stuff and had to ask people everyday to put there masks on. Now that I have it, and not working, is it really that big of deal for people to wear a mask when they are out. I don't have all the answers, but I do know that I don't like the fact that more than half my family got this.
I do know that we were so blessed to listen to conference, and feel the love from our leaders it truly helps your soul.
Pray to have eyes to see God's hand in your life and in the world around you. Russell M. Nelson

My heart has been hurting for your family and we will continue praying for you my beautiful friend❤ I'm with you, I don't understand the big deal with masks. I told my family I'd rather we try to do our part to not spread it. President Nelson has asked us to be good citizens and I think that's the least we can do!❤
ReplyDeleteOh, Cathy. I'm sorry for all the struggles your family is facing right now. You are all in our thoughts and prayers!!
ReplyDelete