My Brother in law, passed away October 7, 2020 at the age of 66. Steve was drafted into the Army at the age of 17, where he became a sharp shooter. After that he started his love of big trucks, with tall stacks that were Peterbilts. He loved riding his Harley, the louder the pipes the better. Steve married my sister Vickie on April 16, 1994. Steve later started his business Wanner Rock, that he ran with his son Jessy. The service was held out to the cemetary and was a great tribute to him. Mike Hyde from Preston, has lots of horses, buggies, carriges, wagons. Jessy drown the one carrying Steve. Steve was a good man that would do anything for you. You will be so missed!
When we were headed to the cemetery, this man was working in his field and he stopped and put his hat over his heart. I don't know him, but it was so very touching.Jessy driving the team with his Dad. Forever in our hearts!
I know that we will see Steve again, and I am so very thankful that he was in my life. I pray for my sister, and Jessy that with each day it will get easier. I love you all!


❤❤❤❤
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat way to pay tribute to your brother in law!
ReplyDelete