Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, March 12, 2021

Comings and Goings!

I can't believe that we are already into March. I say this a lot, but wow time goes by so fast. We took a day and went and played. First, we went and threw hatchets in Logan at Heber Hatchets. The kids had both done it, but we hadn't. It was so fun!! Plus, I beat them all, maybe that is why I liked it so much. Dalton was kicking into gear to catch me and almost did. Michaela started off the best, but her Dad was teasing her so much she couldn't stay focused. Doug never did catch up, hee hee!


I think this look is his game face, he is serious now! he hates to lose!
This is me, so proud of the Bulls eye that I hit!! and probably just glad not to hit the ceiling!
We celebrated my Dad's birthday, he is 87! He is such a special blessing in my life, he truly teaches me daily what love and service are all about. I love this picture of my Dad holding my Moms hand. It keeps her so calm.

Dalton and Max, they are good buddies!

Some how, some way these two cuties grew up on me. I think I worry more the older they get. Doug's mom found these 2 photos and gave them to me the other day just love them. Truly a blessing!
This year I have really been trying to focus on the Come Follow me, trying to study it better. Michaela got me to keep a journal on my studies and I love it cause I can go back and read it later and it jogs my memory of things that stood out. Also I started meeting with some friends and we talk about the lessons, you get others ideas of what stood out to them. Plus so many resources on the gospel living that I didn't even know was there. This weeks lesson about Emma Smith, was she just an amazing lady or what. Would love any ones input on there thoughts of Emma.

Cherish every moment, and tell your family how much you love them!
 

2 comments:

  1. Way to go bullseye!! I agree about worrying more the older our kids get, thank goodness for hair dye, I'm completely gray without it!🤣 I just love you and your family!♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bullseye! I'm in denial that these boys are graduating!! Time really is going by way to fast!

    ReplyDelete