Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Catch up...again!

I have not been very good at keeping things caught up this year! So...here we go!

Dalton asked Caitlin to prom, and she is such a cute girl with a very cute personality. Dalton cleans up pretty nice too. Looking good!!!




doesn't like to smile all the time, so you have to make him laugh to get a smile!
Senior Project presentation, I was so nervous it was horrible. I was fighting back the tears like no other. Why? I think in some ways, I never thought we would get to this day. Dalton has overcome many things in life with many more things to tackle, but he did an amazing job! It was on sports medicine, and he went to a lot of games with his mentor. Taping, wrapping up a lot of kids. It was a good thing for him and I am so proud.
Graduation here we come, MVHS Class 2021!

We have been to a lot of track meets this year!
...and this is one of our family get togethers on Easter. It was great, and I cherish every minute with this family of mine.




 

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to believe our boys are graduating! Glad he had a fun time at prom, he looked pretty spiffy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Dalton and you! All these kids are growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete