Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Peace

I love this from the song, cause it is so true! He always gives us hope and strength when we feel that we are at the end of our rope. The place where we find peace is at the temple when we leave everything else outside. 

I haven't had the best of weeks, but I just smiled when I picked these blackberries this morning. Doug loved these and we haven't had many. He usually picked and ate them before I even seen that they were there. I think it was his way of sending me a little sunshine.
This was my morning on Sunday, we have tried so hard to drive carefully cause there are so many animals running on the Swan Lake Road. I know I'm blessed no one was hurt, but man sometimes you just need a pity party.
I feel bad, there are so many animals hit every day on that road, I wish they could put up a big, tall fence. Michaela comes through there at all hours and has missed deer, elk, and cows.

 Anyway, lots of good things that we focus on to have the peace that we need in our lives. Remember to focus on the good.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm so sorry about your car, glad no one was hurt!! I love little reminders of peace. You're in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man your poor car!! Glad no one was hurt but boy that's the pits. Love the blueberry story❤

    ReplyDelete