This is my friend Heather's daughter Whitney, we went to her baby shower and I remembered when she was little holding Michaela she was 4 years old. Now she is having a baby of her own. She had a beautiful little girl, and I'm still amazed how fast time went.
For Michaelas birthday, we also went to dinner and to a corn maze Dalton was the first one to find his way out, then me. I was glad to get out of there it was hot in all that corn!
You know how things can happen, my bathroom needed some love. The door broke on my vanity, the sink was cracked. My brother in law volunteered to fix it for me. I put a new coat of paint on and couldn't believe how much bigger it looks, my photos are not the best but I love it.
On October 6th, we celebrated Doug's 60th birthday. I can't lie, but it was a hard day. I got some nice calls to check on me and a sweet gift from a wonderful lady that I love. It sure helped the day. Dalton and me took some balloons out to the cemetery, we wrote some notes on some and let some go. I think they made it all the way to Heaven. They went so high, we could hardly see them anymore.
That night we went to the Pocatello Temple cause Matthew was taking out his endowments. It was a great evening, It was a emotional day, and then this happened. So, I cried some more. But these were happy tears!
I'm so glad that I got to be there it was fun. I'm very proud that Matt went through the temple to. They are planning on a May or June wedding. I think Doug got to be part of all this where it was his birthday, and I'm sure he is a happy Dad.

I'm so happy and excited for Michaela! I'm sure it's bittersweet for all of you and I agree, I'll bet Doug was there and pretty proud! Love you lady!❤
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for Michaela! I'm sure it was a bittersweet day! Your bathroom looks great! I love the color!
ReplyDelete