We went down to Salt Lake with my sister in law, nieces to the Trans Siberian Orchestra. Wow, it was amazing! After 2 1/2 hours I couldn't believe that it was over. So entertaining, loved the story, songs, lighting, I got a little teared up in part, but I loved it. A good way to get in the holiday spirit.
Its not that I'm being grumpy, but having my partner not here just changes many things that you miss. He always added so much laughter to everything that we did. Thanksgiving long ago!
My sister cooked this year, she made a cute turkey! we were small in numbers, but it was a great day. I got many texts or calls from Doug's brothers, friends that were so appriciated, it makes you feel so loved.
We went to the festival of the lights in Preston, the trees, gingerbread houses, fireworks and parade were amazing. It was a great weekend with family and friends.
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago





How fun and a good way to start out the season! Can't imagine how hard it must be without your sweetheart, you're always in my prayers my friend❤
ReplyDeleteLooks like some fun activities to bring on the holiday season! You're in our prayers!
ReplyDelete