Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, December 29, 2022

Let Him In

One of my favorite things this time of year is the Forgotten Carols! We would go every year when Marsh Valley was doing it. This year me and my sisters and Michaela went to see it in Logan. It always brings me to tears no matter how many times I see it. One of my favorite songs is ...

Let Him In

I am a man forgotten

No one recalls my name

Thousands of years have failed to fully erase my shame,

but I turned a profit nicely the day that I turned the couple away.

I turned them away...

I didn't sleep that evening, though I sold out my place.

Somehow I felt uneasy

Something about her face

Why did I wish that I let them stay

I don't think they could pay

Or could they have paid?


This is the first part of the song and then this is the last.


He never would condemn me

I did that all on my own

He offered His forgiveness

Ever since then I've known

He lets us choose each hour of each day

If we'll let Him in to stay

Let Him in

Let the peace on earth begin

Let Him in

let the hope and joy begin

And whether it be in your world today

Or a crowded Bethlehem Inn

Find a way

Make Him room

Let Him in

There are so many wonderful songs, but this is one that just touches my heart. We also went and made fun Grinches and knomes, they turned out super cute for the holidays.




 Sun Sage Floral does some super cute things for ladies night.

1 comment:

  1. I love that song too, the Forgotten Carols are so awesome and those plants are darling!

    ReplyDelete