We love the Talbot Christmas Party every year, it is so fun to have all of the family together. But, I'm not going to lie, this was a hard one and tears were shed not only by me, but my kids and some brothers. It really is a wonderful thing to be around Doug's family, they all have so many things alike that you almost go was that Doug saying that. They all have been so wonderful and very supportive, I love them all. We had a few new babies born this year, I think a total of 4 were added.
Michaela and Zayden Lavern, he was named after his great grandpa Lavern.
We had Santa and the Grinch show up to the party.
My brother in law, Travis sporting around on his scooter since October. Foot surgeries are no laughing matter. Ha Ha
Margaret and Joy, love these two!
Cody and Sid, I never did get all the brothers, but it was great seeing all of them.
Ridge is one of the youngest grandchildern, and he loved watching them play the piano. Plus he looks just like my father in law.
It is a great family tradition, that I hope goes and goes. That is truly what it is all about is FAMILY!
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago

I'm so glad Doug's family has been so supportive and I'm sure that was a bittersweet night for all of you❤
ReplyDelete