Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Winter!

This winter has been a trying one for me, With all these animals everywhere on the road to Preston. Its not just me traveling it, its Michaela too. So I hit a deer back in September, and I just got my car back 2 days ago. They did amazing job, but they had a hard time getting parts in to fix it. Then Michaela hit a deer 3 weeks ago, we have been running out of cars! We can get a rental car, but it is only for about 3 weeks. So now hers is getting fixed, my little white car is hanging in there hopefully the animals will stay back. I really wish that the Fish and Game would do something either start to feed them cause they are hungry. There are 3 different heards of elk, and they are getting in all the hay stacks around. I'm done with complaining for a minute. They are beautiful and extremely big. A lady hit one in front of me the other day, so I stopped to see if she was ok, and this big guy was right across the road. It kind of scared me.

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm ready for winter to be over all together! I'm sorry about your cars, hopefully you can make it through with no more accidents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes, those are some big boys!! Dan is always saying how worried he is about you guys driving back and forth on that road all the time, me too! So sorry about your cars, that stinks!

    ReplyDelete