Well, I didn't get many pictures but I love a reason to get together with family. Superbowl to me is family, food, and lots of fun together. Doug always wore his Brett Farve jersey so I wore it this year. its old but not as old as the one Michaela wore. This was Doug's practice Jersey he had in High School. #71 I think it looks pretty cute on her.
My Dad always gets his Raiders shirts out and my Mom was wearing #12 Ken Stabler. I love the traditions that we have. I had a couple of side bets with a couple of Doug's brothers, sadly I lost. But it was all good fun. This was one of the best pictures we got of my Mom, we can't get her to look at the camera.
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago

What a fun tradition! I love it, I'll bet Doug was smiling down on you guys from heaven❤
ReplyDelete