Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Work Buddies!

This last month at work, the sweetest lady retired. I have only worked with Maria for about 5 years. She is from El Salvador and is a amazing cook. She would bring me jars of pickled veggies for Doug cause she knew he loved them. She giggled at me a lot, cause sometimes if she talked fast, I wouldn't catch everything she was telling me.  She also prayed for us on the bad days at work, she was one of the best workers and helped me so much. But... I'm so glad she was able to retire her knees were bothering her, it's kind of hard standing on your feet for 12 hours.
The other special lady is my dear friend Heather, and we have worked together for at least 25 years. We have kind of grown up together. We were job share partners when our kids were little and we only worked part time. Im older than her, so she will have to retire early so the 2 of us go out together. Well thats what we have decided.
We will both miss Maria a lot! But boy, don't we look great in our hairnets and glasses!

 

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen people look so good in hair nets and glasses!😍

    ReplyDelete