Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Is it spring yet?

We took a drive up over Strawberry, into Montpellier and bad through Soda and home. I thought that we had a lot of snow in Downey, but up in the top, wow was there a bunch of snow.  I really am grateful for all that we have got, but now the worry is flooding.

Could not believe how deep it was.

On the way we seen these moose, and really it is heart breaking this winter has been so hard on the animals. When they were walking they would drop to there bellies in the snow.

We have some really big drifts in the back yard.
I love when the frost is on the trees, so pretty.
I was leaving work, the other morning and couldn't believe how big the moon was. It was beautiful, this photo doesn't really show how big it was.  Even with the beauty of all this snow, I am so ready for some warmer weather, and spring to be here.

2 comments:

  1. That is so much snow!! Also, your outfit is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is a lot of snow! I'm so ready for warm weather!!

    ReplyDelete