I have to give a big shout out to Dalton, this kid worked pretty hard for me. He has kept my lawn mowed, then this day he moved lots, of chairs in and out of the gym, tables, unloaded cars several times over. He said he needed a break for a minute and this is what he looked like.
Matthew's sweet Aunt Rae, offered to help decorate. She has done a few in Salt Lake, so we loved her for that special gift. She built the back drop that Michaela wanted and it turned out beautiful.
Our center pieces, I loved. We wanted to keep it simple.
The photo booth!
The candy bar, who doesn't love a treat!
The legacy table, it was fun to see the generation of wedding photos from our families.
Then we had to have Doug be a part of all of this. I have been making my kids a quilt out of some of Doug's shirts that they picked out. This is the one I did for Michaela. It's funny but these shirts sure tell some stories. It never failed, but Doug would put a clean shirt on and it wasn't long before he got one stained. The dark blue one in this had a stain that wouldn't come out, Michaela was like thats ok Mom he always had something on a shirt, that makes it him.
There wedding album!
Another sweet friend made the wedding cake for me, we loved it! I felt bad he daughter is down syndrome, and she face planted into the sidewalk when they were up to do the cake. I got a beautiful cake and she got a pretty good shiner. But like always she was all smiles.
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago

It was all so beautiful! You did an amazing job! I loved the legacy table and the quilt is so special ❤️
ReplyDelete