Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, June 10, 2023

Loving memory!

I'm so glad that we have this belief, not sure how you would get through things with out it.
They got our headstone put out to the cemetary a few weeks before Memorial Day. We are right next to Doug's Mom and Dad. Some of our family was out there at the same time, Kent's sweet little grandkids had fun decorating.


I can not believe how beautiful the lilacs are this year, this is the first year mine have bloomed.
My sweet little sister painted this rock and put out there, I love it!!!
I also had to take Doug's tractor out, about 27 years ago when we built our house, for Christmas that year Doug had told me he wanted a tractor for Christmas. Well, they are very expensive! so I bought him one I could afford! He just loved it and kept it on his desk at work for years!

 

2 comments: