Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Star Valley

Took the day and went over to the Star Valley Temple. Its a beautiful temple. I had a neat experience over there. They had us on the front row, for my sisters wheelchair with 2 other seats saved. Then 2 little ladies came in and sat there. The sweet lady that was by me, I knew the minute that I saw her that she had dementia. She just had the same kind of looks that my Mom has. She wasn't as advanced in it as my Mom, but the sweet spirit that I had was so wonderful cause it had been along time since I was there with my Mom. She needed some help a few times and I was able to help her. She would just touch my hand and say thank you with the prettiest smile. I love the feelings that you get when your at the temple, it always just lightens your heart.

 

2 comments: