November came and went so fast, it's hard to believe that we are in December. The kids all came and we tried to do some pictures, but it was so cold we about froze to death. I love the ones of the kids, but the wind was blowing hard so some are not so good. But we played games and had dinner after. It was a blast. We love the new game Uno - no mercy! Its a tuff one.
Thanksgiving was a little hard this year, it was always mine and Doug's favorite, I think I was just missing him a little more.
The day after Thanksgiving, my Mom fell in the bathroom and hit her head bad. There is really not alot left of her. At a big 85 lbs. a fall can do damage. She is still in the hospital, she didn't break anything, just bruised bad. We think she had a seizure that day too. she really can't walk on her own now. It really is so hard to see what this disease has done to her little body. But, I love when she smiles at me and kind of answers my questions. She just had a birthday on the 4th of December and turned 85. I told her how much I loved her and she whispered back love you. This is the day before she fell. She is a pretty special Mom.
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago




Love the pictures! You guys are so cute. I'm so sorry about your mom. Hang in there!
ReplyDelete