Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, March 5, 2010

Round TWO!

Before!

After!

We are now on to the 2nd set of braces, so the fun begins again! Michaela got her top braces back on, the bottom ones come in a couple of weeks. I never knew that teeth could be so time consuming! Now if I could just figure out how to make the kids remember to brush night and morning with out me telling them all the time. There is a cute saying, You don't have to brush all your teeth...just the ones you want to keep, but both my kids have had more teeth pulled out that I can probably count. They don't seem to need them all. I hope all of this works and they have beautiful teeth, Dalton is on the list next for braces. If it doesn't work I want a REFUND! We could probably retire on it! ha ha

3 comments:

  1. Michaela is so cute - with or without braces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we've saying that Jeff needs braces for months now and the other day Jeff finally said "can I please get braces tomorrow?" Then on sunday he came home when he noticed Michaela had them and he said it again! I guess Im going to have to break down and take him in.

    Michaela....You are adorable!

    ReplyDelete