As a family, we like to play alot of board games. The kids always want to play something. Well we have one game that has been a challenge for our family. Aggravation!! We have had this game forever and taught the kids how you play. Usually when playing some one gets upset, (aggravated) because they get sent back home. We were playing last night, and I said the only way we would play was if everyone was nice, everytime Michaela got sent home her statement was "Alls fair in love and war!" Dalton would just say what does that mean, and it's o.k. if you sent me home. We played for about an hour, and everybody only had one person home, so we decided that everybody WON!!!

This is the SURPRISE! I was putting my pictures on the computer and found I had alot of pictures taken by the kids, these are a few of them.

We have that trouble with Monopoly and I'm usually the one getting aggravated! Dan buys one of every property and won't sell anything - he says that's his strategy! Anyhow, aren't family games the best!!
ReplyDeleteLove the kids pictures
I am with Jody on that one, It seems that I am the one that gets aggravated, well usually me and Alli, but we are working on it too, I guess its a long process!! lol, way cute pics, sometimes its scary when the kids get a hold of the camera but its kind of fun too!
ReplyDelete