Wrestling began last week, and this is the 2nd meet. This one is in Malad. This is probably my least favorite sport, it gets a little intense. Dalton wanted to do it again, and so here we are. He weighed in at 62.4 lbs, he gained a lb. this week. He is so solid. Some of the kids he is wrestling seem a lot bigger that he is. Dalton and Damon before there matches.

Getting advise from the coach!

I am so proud of Dalton, he did so good. Love ya, bud! Keep up the good work.
You're such a nice mom to let Dalton wrestle! Wrestling is the one sport that I just can't do! Matthew wanted to so bad but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Good job Dalton!! :)
ReplyDeleteI am with you on the wrestling thing, I avoid it at all costs!!! you are an awesome mom!!! good job dalton! Michalea looks so cute with her braces, we are headed off to the orthodontist in a couple weeks too!! it never ends!!
ReplyDeleteI must disagree. We love wrestling at our home. It takes some getting use to, but then you are hooked for life. Talk about an intense one on one sport. Go get them Dalton!
ReplyDelete