Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, May 1, 2010

# 26

I can't really believe that another year has gone by again. We will our 26th anniversary this week. Amazing that it has gone by so fast, and probably amazing that we have put up with each other that long. It has been a great 26 years!

Just a few photos from our wedding. It is just amazing how everyone has aged, except us of course! Ha Ha Happy Anniversary, Doug! Can't wait for the next 26 year journey!

I just took this class on making these temple pictures, I just love how it turned out. This stuff you put on the picture (texture cream) makes it look like it was painted. Lots of fun, it would be very neat to put on a family picture too.

5 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! You guys are awesome and we love your family!! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 26th!!! that is awesome! If you can put up with doug for that long, it gives me hope for me and brian! (j/k) I love your family so much you are the best! and I love the temple pic, you will have to show me how to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!! That's so Cool!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete