Preston Night Rodeo! Well being from Preston, this is the biggest event of the year. More cowboys, wanna be cowboys and what ever else come out. It is a fun thing anyway. You can catch up with alot of people that you haven't seen for along time, because for one it is the only time of year they have class reunions too. We went to the parade and rodeo on friday night. I have to say, it was the best rodeo that they have had it years. YAH! I was ready not to go the last few years. It is a big thing in Doug's family, it was there summer highlight growing up, they always rode there horses in the parade and arena. They also talk about the year there mom made them all matching shirts with square buttons. I really need to get a copy of that picture. It is priceless! Anyway, I love the work horses!

Dalton watching the parade, catching candy in his hat!

The kids only got a couple of rides at the carnival, it would be way cheaper to take them to Lagoon, plus not much time before the rodeo starts, or so we told them.


After the rodeo comes, it is fair week then school starts. Where oh where did this summer go?
Wow! They actually have carnival rides?! That's cool! I agree about the summer disappearing before our eyes! It makes me sad! I like how Dalton caught the candy in his hat, so cute.
ReplyDelete