Michaela, I think picked out the biggest one.
Dalton loved running through the field, but his was pretty big too.
The kids had fun, they told me what they wanted and I carved and they pulled out the insides.Angie & Lily came by, just when we finished carving our pumpkins. Lily said, "They are spookie........."
When we were on our way to Logan, I said, "Look at that snow, are you ready for it". Dalton was like, YAH! Can I have a new snow board? Michaela said, "It reminds be of a frosted sugar cookie". She must have been hungry, or just reminding me that when we get home we are making sugar cookies. So that's what we did.

Such cute kids, such cute pumpkins, such cute puppies! I love the name Tubs - so fitting! Such a cute family!
ReplyDeleteyour kids are so adorable! and sugar cookies sound great!! mmmm. and I love pumpkin patches.
ReplyDelete