I'm not a big fan of school pictures, it seems that there shirts are untucked or food on there faces, something just not right. They are expensive too. The last few years I have just taken them out and taken some pictures. I am amazed when I look at the year before and see how much they have grown. They seem to like me to take them, they always have there own ideas of where and how. They like to pose. These are my mini models!
wow great pics!! that is what I am doing, we are having jessie do our family pics,and she is doing the kids pics it will cost me just as much a shaving all the kids pics done at school, and I get family pics, its crazy how expensive it is. but you did a great job! I love them, they are naturals.
I agree with you about school pics! Why pay for something you can do yourself for free?! You did great - I love the backgrounds and it helps that the kids are so darn cute!
wow great pics!! that is what I am doing, we are having jessie do our family pics,and she is doing the kids pics it will cost me just as much a shaving all the kids pics done at school, and I get family pics, its crazy how expensive it is. but you did a great job! I love them, they are naturals.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you about school pics! Why pay for something you can do yourself for free?! You did great - I love the backgrounds and it helps that the kids are so darn cute!
ReplyDelete