The little hunting buddies! The kids enjoy going and are amazed at how loud dad's gun is. We got a 2 point this year and seen alot of doe's. A very big herd came up just as the sun was going down to eat in the corn fields.
A few days later, it was the annual elk hunt with Ken, Parker and some brother's. Parker got a big bull last year, so I told Doug that it was his year for the big one. I found out that Ken's little girl McKenzie said it was her dad's turn now and Doug can get one next year. Well she must have it, cause her dad got the 5 point this year. Yah, Ken! They all had a great time, I think they love it so much cause it is a great get-away to relax and do guy things. Doug loves to go and ride his buckskin horse, it just scares me a little when he tells me they went on Dead Man Pass. They name different areas, it is a guy thing I guess. So glad they had a great time and were safe!

I think it's great you make it a family event!
ReplyDelete