The kids loved riding out on the sleigh to see the elk. They asked a ton of question for the drivers. Well Michaela did! I love it, because she just loves to learn new things.
This elk wasn't the biggest bull in the herd, but he was the closest to the sleigh. One elk was missing one side of his rack, and another had got tangled up in some fencing and had string on his antlers.
This canyon is so pretty, I love it up there. When we lived down in Logan, we use to go to alot of archery shoots up here and go hiking. Miss it!
The kids have loved going sleigh riding too, some how Dalton got Michaela to pull him around. She is his little pack mule. I'm not sure how she does it, he doesn't weigh too much less than her. It is a little cold lately for me, I would rather have a ton of snow, and have it be a little warmer. Brr.........................!

I've never been up there - looks like fun. I agree about the weather lately! I try to stay inside whenever I can!!!
ReplyDelete