I have never really been a person that went all out for Valentines Day. It seems a little silly that we have a day to just say I love you to the special people in our lives. I guess I feel that we should be doing it and showing it all the time. So anyway, I decided to do something different this year. I seen a cute idea for a valentine countdown that I'm doing for my kids. The original was done with a muffin tin with cards over the holes with a surprize in the hole for each day until Valentines. I put mine in bags for each day. There is just real small things, candy, coupons, and some bags are empty. The empty bags the kids have to do a kind deed for someone that they choose that day, and write down what they did and put it in the bag for me to read. So far, they have had a great time with it. So to all my family and friends, I love ya and thanks for all you do for me! Happy Valentines!!!XOXOXO
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago

What a cute and creative idea - how fun!
ReplyDeleteI love that idea!!! how fun and creative! you are awesome.
ReplyDelete