Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spring cleaning & projects!

I'm not sure what it is, but after Christmas is over and it is cold outside. I must start looking at my house and see all of the dust bunnies hiding out. So for the last few months I have been trying to tackle the closets, kitchens, etc. on my days off. They look really good when I'm done, but not too sure if it lasts long.
Anyway, the kids got new bedding for there rooms for Christmas. They want to repaint, which both rooms need it. Michaela's room, she just wants a change it has been about 9 years like this.

Dalton's room is sad. The walls have a few holes from all his Hotwheels hitting them, the strips are not straight, and the border is falling off the wall. So before it gets warm outside I better get going, and start painting!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your projects! I think painting is such hard work, but when it's finished it always makes such a big difference. I see all the stuff that needs to be done here and then I just keep looking at it...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of my kids rooms still need wallpaper stripped and painted! Thomas won't let me though until it warms up! something about needing ventilation or something! :) Have fun! Can't wait to see the finished rooms!

    ReplyDelete